Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Paris Salon L'Aiguille en Fête

Just a quick word to let you know I'm in Paris. I managed to navigate the ring road at the really busy going home time and I didn't get lost or make a wrong turn at all!

This afternoon my niece helped unload the car and set up the stand. The salon opens tomorrow at 9 am so hopefully I'll be really busy. I'll let you know how it went when I get back home.

Juste un petit mot pour dire je suis à Paris pour Le Salon D'Aiguille en Fête. Je suis contente car j'ai reussi de prendre le peripherique au heures de point sans problém. Aujourd'hui j'ai installé le stand avec l'aide de ma niece. Je vous raconterai tout quand je suis rentrée chez moi.

1 comment:

ParisMaddy said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky you in beautiful Paris, in lovely France, my favorite place in all of the places I've been.