Tuesday, 20 January 2009

dyed fabrics/ tissus teintes main


Fat quarters


Hand dyed fabrics/ tissus teintes main

I have been a busy little vegemite the last few days. I’ve been dyeing fabric. My local P&Q shop http://www.librefil.com/ has a stand at the Creativa show in Grenoblethis weekend and she is stocking my hand dyed fabrics and embroidery floss as well. I was kept busy with dyeing, rinsing, ironing and folding the fabrics. All in all I’ve supplied her with about 50 meters of fabric. This is my first attempt at selling the fabrics so will be interested in seeing if they sell. Hope so.



Threads/ les moulinés

J’étais bien occupé ces derniers jours. J’ai teinté des tissus. Mon magazine du patch le plus près http://www.librefil.com/ , est à Creativa à Grenoble ce weekend et elle à pris mes tissus teinte main. Elle à aussi pris les fils moulinés que j’avais teinte. Au total, elle à pris au tour de 50 mètres de mes tissus à vendre. C’est la première foi que je vends mes tissus donc j’espère que ça marche bien.



A couple of "star Burst" panals/ les panneaux "Star Burst"

No comments: