Sunday, 30 March 2008

bad news/ mauvais nouvelles

I have just received very bad news from New Zealand concerning my father and will be taking the next available flight from Paris so will not be adding anything over the next few days. I had hoped to get the tutorial on thee bowl making done but that will now have to wait for my return. I should be back sometime before the 20th April.

Je viens de recevoir les très mauvais nouvelles de la Nouvelle Zélande concernant mon père. Je pars sur le prochain vol possible. Malheureusement je ne peux pas faire le tutorial sur la fabrication du bol pour le moment. Je renterai au tour du 20 avril.

4 comments:

joelle lg 91 said...

Désolée pour toi Margo
Amitiés
Joëlle

smarcoux said...

Hi Margo

Hope all goes well with your trip to NZ and things go ok.
Do let us know and keep in touch

thinking of you

Sandy and Joe

Nicole and Phil said...

thinking of you, and hope all is OK
((big hugs))

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I'm just catching up on my blog reading. I hope all goes well both on your travels and with your Dad.

Sending you hugs!